12-Step meetings help men realize they’re not alone on their journey of recovery. At meetings, individuals have an opportunity to share their feelings and hear other people share their experience, strength, and hope.
At 12-Step meetings, patients:
- Express their thoughts and feelings in a safe and anonymous setting.
- Recognize the situations that led them to addiction.
- The first step is completed during treatment and patients continue to attend daily 12-Step meetings post-treatment.
- Meetings are available for various addictions and needs, as well as gender-specific meetings.
- Patients are directed to local 12-Step meetings in their hometowns and are encouraged to find a home group, obtain a sponsor, and work the 12 Steps.
- By meeting the physical, mental, and spiritual needs of patients, the 12-Step program helps to:
- Prevent relapse
- Teach better self-control
- Provide lasting recovery
Treatment Program for Men
Your Recovery is Important to Us
Wickenburg, Arizona, is home to Gentle Path of the Meadows where we provide an intensive, experiential-based 45-day treatment program for men with the complex issues of sexual addictions.
We are a Behavioral Health Inpatient Facility with 28 beds, providing the highest level of care dedicated exclusively to men suffering from sexual addictions. We are accredited by The Joint Commission which demonstrates our ongoing commitment to safe, high-quality treatment. Patients can be assured that they will receive outstanding care at Gentle Path at The Meadows.
In a safe and nurturing community composed of their peers, men are guided on their journey of recovery by examining the underlying causes of addiction and co-occurring disorders. The goal is for these individuals to gain the courage to face difficult issues, including grief and loss; heal from emotional trauma; and become accountable for their feelings, behaviors, and recovery. Visit us here or feel free to phone us at 855-333-6076.