Treatment facilities provide remarkable assistance to people in need. There are times however that previous treatments may not have provided the results patients would like to experience. When an individual decides to enter a treatment program, it is one of the most important steps they can undertake. There are many reasons why previous treatment options may not have worked, but what matters is that you are committing to recovery.
Unique Treatment For Your Needs
Gentle Path at The Meadows is the best choice for males with sexual addiction issues because:
- Our 45-day program is based on research showing a longer length of stay increases the success rate of recovery.
- The program was designed by experts in their fields with years of experience including Senior Fellow Dr. Patrick Carnes.
- Patients receive personalized attention from our multi-disciplinary treatment team, which includes a staff psychiatrist, medical doctor, Master’s Level licensed therapists, and 24-hour nursing.
- We engage the family throughout the treatment experience allowing the patient and their family time to address complex family systems issues often found with male sexual addiction.
- Our holistic approach incorporates mindfulness activities and life skills into the recovery process.
- We work with our patients to confront their issues in an integrated and positive manner and help them get a true sense of their potential while taking ownership of their lives.
- We integrate 12-Step work from the start and focus on relapse prevention to provide patients with the most comprehensive and thoughtful treatment approach in the industry.
Our program is built around the focus of male sexual addition recovery and is designed to specifically address the unique needs of men.
Long Lasting Recovery For Men
Gentle Path at The Meadows, located in Wickenburg, Arizona, provides an intensive, experientially based 45-day treatment program for men with the complex issues of sexual addictions.
We are a Behavioral Health Inpatient Facility with 28 beds, providing the highest level of care dedicated exclusively to men suffering from sexual addictions. We are accredited by The Joint Commission which demonstrates our ongoing commitment to safe, high quality care, and treatment. Patients can be assured that they will receive outstanding care at Gentle Path at The Meadows.
In a safe and nurturing community composed of their peers, men are guided on their journey of recovery by examining the underlying causes of addiction and co-occurring disorders. The goal is for these individuals to gain the courage to face difficult issues, including grief and loss; heal from emotional trauma; and become accountable for their own feelings, behaviors, and recovery. Visit us here or feel free to phone us at 855-333-6076.