Feeling creative or like playing around with your mood? Collage it online with this mood collage tool from Tian Dayton Ph. D. and Senior Fellow at the Meadows.
Once you have the collage you like, take a screenshot of it and journal about these questions:
- Has my mood changed at all through collaging it and if so, in what ways?
- Does collaging my mood make it lighter or more conscious and if so what would you say about that?
- What parts of my collage pop out to me and why?
- What parts do I want to carry forward into my day?
- What parts do I want to change?
- What is the most positive light in which I can see my collage?
Hope you had fun…pass it along….
Mood collage online tool: http://www.tiandayton.com/emotionexplorer/mood-collage