Families can feel a bit over-extended during the holidays. That can make the prospect of entering into treatment for trauma, addiction, eating disorders, and other mental health issues even more daunting. We hope to help ease a little bit of burden, by extending our free flight offer throughout the month of December.
We will cover airfare for those who admit to any of the following inpatient programs between now and December 31:
- The Meadows – For people struggling with emotional trauma, addiction, mood disorders, and other behavioral health issues.
- Gentle Path at The Meadows – for men struggling with sex addiction and intimacy disorders.
- The Claudia Black Young Adult Center – for young adults, ages 18 – 26, struggling with trauma, addiction, mood disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Remuda Ranch at The Meadows – For women and adolescent girls struggling with eating disorders and co-occurring conditions.
We hope that this offer will help make a difficult time for you and your family a little easier this holiday season. Call 888-289-6177 for more information.
Free Flight Details
- Admission must occur before December 31, 2016.
- Offer is available for a one-way airline ticket for the patient to fly to Phoenix, AZ for inpatient treatment.
- Flight arrangements will be made through our corporate travel agent as coordinated by our Intake Department and are not to exceed $1,200.00.
- There is no monetary value to this offer.
- Return flight is not included.